While virtual reality games have been a part of the gaming industry for a while, the Metaverse is a relatively newer concept that is grabbing attention. Metaverses are a virtual world where users can not only play games, but also interact with others, expand their characters, buy items, and build a career path.
TCG stands for Trading Card Game and consists of the TCG gaming platform, TCGCoin 2.0 and TCG World. It is a blockchain-based game that allows users to own lands, complete quests and adventures, and earn TCGCoin 2.0 in the process. It is 800 km² in size, making it the largest open-world metaverse on Binance Smart Chain.
TCG World is a metaverse that represents a virtual world game concept in which users can interact with each other. At TCG World, users can invest in virtual real estate, search for NFT collectibles, earn TCGCoin 2.0, and start their virtual careers while exploring the metaverse.
Everything a player buys / owns in the game is an NFT, from real estate, vehicles, pets to player avatars and trophies.
Both TCG Gaming and TCG World use TCGCoin 2.0 as their mother currency, creating a continuous demand for buying and selling virtual world NFTs and real collectibles.
The game takes a play-to-earn approach and has its own story that unfolds as a player spends more time in the game.
TCG Gaming is an online marketplace for collectible sports and playing cards such as Magic The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. Users can list their available items after creating a free account and sell their items to a global audience. Payments can be made in cryptocurrencies, including TCGCoin 2.0, BNB, and BUSD.
The team is also currently working on building a network of middlemen who will act as authenticators and sorters, whose job it is to ensure that the items sold are of good quality and checked against what is being advertised.
They also have a smart contract system that keeps money in escrow until the product is delivered.
Land and creatures
The game has two types of land that players can purchase: agriculture and regional land. While farm parcels give players the opportunity to earn TCGCoin 2.0, regional parcels have their own unique passive benefits and reward players for owning land in that region. They are spread over 4 main regions in Asia, North, East and Forest.
All properties are labeled with NFT and are kept in the player’s crypto wallet. Users can also customize regional plots to build art galleries, theme parks, buildings, or businesses for residual income.
In all 4 regions, the public sale lots are limited to only 100,000. In every city, land will be owned by developers that will be rented out for commercial purposes on a temporary basis.
Players will also find many different creatures as they explore the game. They are tameable and once captured can be brought to a player’s property where they can be developed, trained and traded. Players can also fight their creatures with one another in arenas.
Use cases from TCG World
TCG World has several use cases for the community:
- NFT Collectibles and Trading: Players can collect NFTs and trade in-game, which includes a variety of virtual possessions such as virtual real estate.
- Advertising and Business: If players have the opportunity to start their own business, they can generate income from their properties. However, this requires a trade license.
- Social Interactions: TCG World is a community-driven platform that works to bring people from all over the world together on a unified central platform to share their views, play games and make friends.
- Rewards: One of the ways players can earn the TCGCoin 2.0 is by spending time in-game.
The architecture of the TCG ecosystem
While the TCG ecosystem is a set of services connected to one another via the Internet, it consists of 4 main elements:
- NFT Marketplace: The NFT Marketplace is used by the game and each user has an account that they can use to buy, sell, and trade NFTs, coins, or simply to explore the TCG virtual world.
- TCG Gaming Trading Card Platform: The trading card platform is a web application that uses an open source shopping cart system.
- Smart Contracts: The implemented smart contracts are in Solidity language, while the TCGCoin 2.0 cryptocurrency protocol is based on the BEP-20 standard. The TCG World Registry- Property Right Token digital ownership record is based on the BEP-721 standard.
- Open World Metaverse: TCG Worlds Metaverse was developed as an online game with a procedurally generated open world.
The TCGCoin 2.0 has a total offer of 280,000,000, which is further divided into a share of 44% that would be redistributed to the holders, and a share of 11% for the Metaverse, Uniswap-Listing Cross-Chain, PancakeSwap and Future Exchanges ( BSC and cross-chain.) Or a 10% stake would be reserved for liquidity on the TCG exchange, while the last 2% would go into the developer’s wallet.
TCG World is the first 4K virtual reality low poly game to become part of the Binance Smart Chain. It enables users to own virtual lands and earn passive income through them, and to catch, train, and evolve NFT creatures.
It also has a central streaming stadium for live TCG tournaments and virtual concerts.
As mentioned earlier, TCG World is building a metaverse that would allow users around the world to come together as a virtual global community.
More information about TCGCoin 2.0 can be found in their Telegram channel or visit theirs official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news / advice.